Here are a dozen ways engagement fundraising helps nonprofits all around the world.
1. Focus on your oldest supporters and Legacy Society members who have no children and capacity (this is the essential component of the strategy for generating revenue quickly)
2. Engage all of your high-value supporters cost-effectively using a carefully balanced mix of digital technology and traditional channels
3. Employ smart marketing tactics to generate highly qualified leads and get them into the marketing funnel
4. Prioritize those leads for your outreach by uncovering:
5. Encourage supporters to disclose their hidden legacy gift intentions and the amounts (plus how they want the gift used, why they made the gift, who they’d like to commemorate or honor)
6. Employ all of the information provided by your high-value supporters and Legacy Society Members from their survey responses to send them polite, persistent, highly personalized and relevant cultivation communications using artificial intelligence that automates the tedious and time-consuming process on a large scale
7. Deliver value to supporters inline with where they reside in the decision-making process and their interests/passions/concerns
8. Optimize your staff structure to put the right people in the right roles for success
9. See which supporters are “ready” to accept personal outreach when they should reach out to them and what they should say
10. Steward Legacy Society Members properly to inspire more gifts and increased gift values
11. Generate tons of major gift donations to support your mission and cover the costs of legacy gift marketing
12. Complete capital campaigns much faster (while over-achieving goals)
34% of the world’s top charities now employ engagement fundraising (and hundreds of small and mid-size organizations too!). What are you waiting for? Learn more here.
Subscribe to our blog today and get actionable fundraising ideas delivered straight to your inbox!