Our partner, Dr. Russell James (J.D., Ph.D., CFP®), recently put together a series of video lectures covering everything there is to know about the law and tax aspects of charitable gift planning. This online course was created for fundraisers and financial advisors seeking bite sized nuggets of wisdom to expand their knowledge about charitable gift law and taxation.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS COURSE:
- Tips to provide your donors with information about giving retirement assets
- The special types of charitable remainder trusts that exist and their tax benefits
- Ways to use life insurance in charitable planning
- How to calculate estate taxes
- Best practices for income tax planning
- And much more!