What do you really think about DONOR SCORING?
Here are some types of donor scores I’ve seen:
- Wealth scores
- Capacity scores
- Legacy gift likelihood scores
- Major gift likelihood scores
- Annual gift likelihood scores
And, here’s what I’ve read about what the scores are supposed to provide:
- A ranking of a prospect’s ability and propensity to make annual fund, major and legacy donations
- A confidence level that the wealth and philanthropy information is correctly matched to a prospect
Even MarketSmart has scores.
Yep! We’ve been working on our algorithm for years.
But are any of these scores valuable?
I’m not sure. So I hope you’ll help me ‘take the pulse of the sector’ by completing this quick, 2-minute survey. If you do, I’ll send you the results.
TO TAKE THE SURVEY, JUST GO TO: www.imarketsmart.com/scoringsurvey
Also, please feel free to share the link and/or this tile on social media. Thank you!!