Top 10 reasons why donors like taking donor surveys
Here are the top 10 reasons why donors like taking donor surveys:
1. They want to be perceived as (or see themselves as) a helpful person
2. They want to be more involved in your mission
3. They want their voice to be heard
4. They want to affect change
5. They want to complain about how your organization hurt them sometime in the past
6. They are curious to see how you react to their complaint
7. They are curious to see what you do with the information
8. They are curious about what questions you will ask
9. They may feel that they owe you a response or are obligated to participate
10. They simply find surveys to be fun and relaxing
Having issues viewing the image below? Click here
Click here to download your free guide!
LIKE THIS BLOG POST? LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW AND/OR SHARE IT WITH YOUR PEERS!