HOW TO BREAK DOWN THE SILOS!
Learn to build a more functional organization with everyone rowing in the same direction and supporting fundraising operations.
Webinar Held July 14, 2022
This training is for you if:
- You’ve ever felt like quitting (or have already quit in the past and are on your second or fifth) your fundraising job because you haven’t felt supported.
- You felt that too many in your organization don’t understand what you do.
- You’ve been scapegoated for not raising enough money.
- You wished other departments would finally see the big picture when it comes to the raising of major (including legacy) gifts.
- You felt misalignment with other teams or your board because they don’t understand what it really takes to raise major gifts of assets.
- You wished other departments would support your efforts instead of throwing up roadblocks.
- Your organization is overly-focused on solicitous, transactional fundraising and not focused enough on building deep, trusting relationships with donors (especially major donor prospects).
- You or your staff have been pressed to ask your major donor prospects for money too soon and too frequently.
- You felt like there must be a better way to get everyone ‘rowing’ together and in the same direction.
About the Presenter:
Greg Warner is CEO and Founder of MarketSmart, a legacy and major gift marketing software and services firm that helps nonprofits raise more money more efficiently. The firm’s cornerstone engagement fundraising platform uses cutting-edge tracking technologies to help fundraisers zero-in on and effectively cultivate donors that are most likely to deliver large, major or legacy gifts.
Learn more about MarketSmart at www.mssitedev.wpengine.com and connect with Warner on LinkedIn, and Twitter. Or, read his book, Engagement Fundraising available on Amazon and other fine booksellers.