Download our eBook highlighting Russell James, J.D., Ph.D., CFP® research on brain neuroimaging and its impact on planned giving marketing.
What you will learn:
- Why traditional fundraising methods don’t work for planned gifts
- Which emotions and areas of the brain are triggered by planned gift solicitations
- How to use these emotions to market planned gifts
- How to overcome common objections to planned gift solicitations
- How to leverage Dr. James’ latest research to find more hidden gifts NOW
About the author:
Dr. Russell James has revolutionized the way nonprofits approach marketing planned gifts. Using the latest scientific technology, Dr. James researches brain activity in fundraising prospects – specifically the prospects’ brain activity when they are solicited for traditional gifts vs. planned gifts. Download to learn why traditional fundraising approaches backfire when marketing planned gifts, and how you can use this information to find more planned gifts today.