$39 Billion in bequests. Are you missing out?
Thanks to a little help from our friends at the Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy, we’ve distilled over a decade (2000-2011) of bequests into 21 easy-to-read charts, and put them alongside 20 pages worth of analysis from planned giving experts.
- Whether or not people truly “give where they live”
- The number of bequests being left and their average value
- The average income of bequest donors (you might be surprised!)
- How they’re being distributed by organizational mission category (education, health, the environment, etc.)
- Whether or not you’re doing planned giving RIGHT