Finally— a strategic marketing firm that blends smart thinking
with unique proprietary technologies to generate results
Tactics without a strategy is just a bunch of stuff you see before a failure happens. We strategize for success.
We don’t wait for inspiration, we go find it and we clobber it. Because even the best strategy can’t implement itself.
Good technology multiplies effectiveness. Great technology changes the world — our technology is great.
Results are the oxygen we breathe. That’s why we succeed. By the way, it’s not bragging when you can back it up.
OUR FEATURED WORK
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- Copywriting (3)
- Direct Mail (26)
- Email Marketing (16)
- Fundraising (60)
- Inbound Marketing (75)
- Lead Generation (23)
- Major Giving (15)
- Philosophy/motivation (50)
- Planned Giving (74)
- Selling (3)
- Read more
Marketing Sherpa frequently delivers fantastic research right to your inbox for free (if you sign up for it). Here...December 3, 2013
- Read more
If about 80% of your revenue comes from approximately 20% of your donors, you should be spending an exorbitant...December 2, 2013
- Read more
I’m not sure if this is the type of post that will get people riled up or not. But...November 25, 2013
- "I think what you’ve done is game-changing."
Phyllis FreedmanPresident SmartGivingThe Planned Giving Blogger
- "MarketSmart understands ROI and how to implement both online and offline marketing strategies to convert leads into sales. Their use of technology, implementation of social media strategies, direct or indirect marketing- it’s all strategically designed to convert leads. When coupled with a deep understanding of branding and marketing, the result is impressive."
Frédérique Campagne IrwinCEO and Founder
CATAPULT CONNECTIONS LLC
- “We just received a request for information from an 88-year old man who visited our blog. When we followed up with him he said he left a gift for us in his will. $200,000!!!!”
CAPT Shelley Marshall, USN (Ret.) Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society
- "MarketSmart's performance has been consistent and absolutely stellar since we started our business relationship many years ago."
Rand Meade Manager, Exhibits & Sponsorships
Association of the U.S. Army
- “I’m always in awe of the creativity and innovation that comes out of MarketSmart. It’s a great team of talented people that consistently impress me.”
Lorri M. Greif, CFRE Breakthrough Philanthropy
- "Rarely have I seen the combination of savvy and hard work that MarketSmart brings to bear. Tapping into their team is like lazing a stick of dynamite. They work hard and fast with measurable results every time."
JDB Fine Hotels & Resorts
- "I was happy to experiment with something new and innovative. And even happier with the results. We were totally impressed with the number of leads generated from the MarketSmart strategy."
Planned Giving Director
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- “Greg and the MarketSmart team have brought much better lead generation and communications to my clients’ planned giving programs. They deliver more than they promise and remind all of us to focus on mission and purpose rather than death and taxes.”
Carol G. Pollock Planning and Endowment Associates
- "I greatly appreciate MarketSmart's insight and innovative thoughts. In a single campaign, they have uncovered more prospects for me than my prior methods would generate over many years”
Rob R. MacGregor, JD, CFP®Director of Gift Planning Detroit Institute of Arts
- "Working with the SmartGiftmaker system has brought our program more than great leads. It has brought awareness of existing intentions in numbers that surpassed the expectations of both our team and theirs."
Jay AuslanderAssociate Director, Gift Planning California Academy of Sciences