I’d like to connect with you on LinkedIn.
Full disclosure: I pretty much like to connect with everyone in the fundraising/nonprofit sector on LinkedIn. By doing so, all of my connections get to see what I’m up to and that’s pretty good for business.
But you can benefit too. Here’s how:
- If I “like” your post(s), they’ll get spread to my connections (over 5,000 and growing… mostly c-level and senior-level leaders in the sector as well as authors and thought leaders)
- You’ll get “insider” announcements about new innovations we’re developing at MarketSmart (Check out the latest news, insights, and opportunities from our LinkedIn company page)
- By connecting with me, you’ll be able to privately tell me I’m wrong (or off target) when I share information and opinions or post comments in discussions or groups
- You’ll get “access” to my LinkedIn connections (if we’re connected, you can see and sparingly InMail my connections)
- You’ll boost your rankings in LinkedIn searches thanks to being associated with our Major and Planned Gift Marketers Group
So today I’m encouraging you to connect with me by clicking here.
P.S. – Here are other ways to engage with me online.
Email me: email@example.com
>> 8 Huge Reasons Why You Should Join Our LinkedIn Group
>> How Many LinkedIn Contacts Do You Have?
LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW!