Here are 8 reasons why you might want to read my new book: Engagement Fundraising.
- To better understand fundraising from the major donor perspective
- To become aware of an unconventional (but common sense based) approach to fundraising
- To avoid the common pitfalls of traditional fundraising tactics/strategies/advice
- To be ahead of the curve and in-the-know about how to use technology to your advantage
- To learn how Engagement Fundraising can help you become the fundraiser you always wanted to be, not someone who just “checks the box” on tasks that satisfy the board or leadership
- To learn the fundamentals of building your own survey
- To have better empathy and understanding of your donors
- To be a facilitator, not just a fundraiser
Learn more about Engagement Fundraising here.
Where to Buy:
>>Barnes and Noble
LIKE THIS BLOG POST? LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW AND/OR SHARE IT WITH YOUR PEERS!