Cultivation starts and ends with great communication. Goodbyes are just as important as hellos. So here are some great ways to end emails you send to donors:
1. [First name], I’m really counting on you!
2. [First name], when you look back on this moment, you’ll be so glad you [mission-oriented copy here].
3. [First name], this is your chance to make a huge impact on [mission-oriented copy here].
4. [First name], you may not know their names and they may not know yours, but your thoughtful generosity will help [mission-oriented copy here].
5. [First name], your investment in [mission-oriented copy here] will make a difference in their lives for generations to come.
6. [First name], your compassion will give our children and grandchildren [mission-oriented copy here].
7. [First name], with your help [beneficiaries] will be able to [mission-oriented copy here].
8. [First name], you will be so glad that you decided to help!
Whew! I typed furiously but that’s all I could get out in 10 minutes. What are your favorite ways to end your emails? Can you add to the list?
By the way, did you notice how many times I wrote “you” vs. “I”?
> 4 Email Metrics That Matter Most for Major and Legacy Gifts Marketing
>> 2 big reasons why email open rates are meaningless and 3 things you should track instead
>> 7 Awesome Emails to Inspire Your Year-End Campaigns
Subscribe to our blog today and get actionable fundraising ideas delivered straight to your inbox!