1. Dialogue. Major donors expect to be able to have a dialogue with an organization and its staff.
2. Permission. Major donors expect to maintain power over whether or not they grant permission for dialogue to happen.
3. Convenience. Major donors expect their engagements to be convenient for them.
4. Focus. Major donors expect you to focus on them (be relevant and provide value that suits their needs and desires).
5. Self-directed. Major donors expect to be able to self-direct their decision-making journey.
6. Anonymous. Major donors expect to have the opportunity to remain anonymous.
Subscribe to our blog today and get actionable fundraising ideas delivered straight to your inbox!