“Great webinar. Jeff is a very good presenter, as is Greg. Good job to both of you!”
– Timothy Strawn, Sr. Development Officer (Mount Carmel Health System)
“Very informative webinar. After twenty plus years of personally working in major gift fundraising, so much of what you said today was true when I started.”
– Dean Laatt, Senior Director of Major Gifts (Colorado School of Mines Foundation)
“It was fantastic to have the 90 minutes to really deeply cover these issues and concepts – and then to have time for lots of questions. Thanks a million!”
– Esther Landau, Development Director (Pomeroy Recreation & Rehabilitation Center)
“Great webinar. Love all your stuff.”
– Steen Hudson, Founder (Hudson Consulting)
Are you seeking new ideas to take your major gifts program to new heights?
In this presentation, fundraising guru, Jeff Schreifels, covers how to think strategically about soliciting major gifts so that they can make up a larger percentage of your organization’s annual donations. This presentation includes real-world examples, comprehensive research, and actionable ideas you can implement to raise more money right now.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to think strategically about generating more major gifts
- The 7-pillars of a successful major gift program (i.e. How to tier your caseloads, create goals, etc.)
- The steps required to build a predictable, repeatable system for success with major gifts
- And much more!
Access the webinar recording and slides now by completing the form to your right!
About the Presenter:
Jeff Schreifels is currently serving as a senior partner with Veritus Group. For more than 25 years, Jeff has been developing, planning and executing strategic fundraising and marketing programs. He’s served as Development Director at several nonprofits and was Senior Strategy Director at The Domain Group, where he helped to develop record-setting fundraising programs for the agency’s largest clients.
Access the Recording and Slides!