“This was outstanding. I will have to listen to it several more times. Well thought out..”
– Michael Pratt, VP for College Advancement(North Carolina Wesleyan College)
“Wonderful Webinar. Greg’s ideas make sense and his comments support ideas that I have had difficulty expressing.”
– Scott Righter, Special Gifts Officer (Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine)
“This was very informative, true grit, reality – Thank you.”
– Heather Curran, Senior Development Officer (KidsAbility Centre for Child Development)
“Thank you for the best webinar I have ever seen. You reinforced many good ideas and information but provided so much more in new thoughts and realities in pg marketing! I am finally stimulated and excited to try some new concepts for our marketing and to take action.”
– Donna Bandelloni, Director of Planned Giving (California Pacific Medical Center Foundation)
Wondering how you can do more with less while still capturing your share of the massive transfer of wealth everyone keeps talking about?
Don’t worry. You CAN succeed — with engagement fundraising!
In this presentation, MarketSmart CEO & Founder, Greg Warner, pushes aside all the confusing and expensive buzz words you’ve struggled with in the past. Words such as “age-based targeting” and “multi-channel marketing.” Instead, he uses simple terminologies and a lot of visuals to explain how to engage with more planned giving prospects (even if you have a low budget and very limited resources) resulting in tremendous rewards that will support your organization’s mission for generations to come.
During this webinar you’ll learn:
- Inexpensive ways to market major and legacy gifts
- The similarities between marketing relationships and real relationships
- The four stages of the marketing funnel for major and legacy gifts
- New concepts in legacy and major gift marketing that get results
- How to use engagement fundraising to manage the consideration process
- How to construct the perfect offer to inspire more donor engagement
Access this recorded webinar now by completing the form to your right!
About the Presenter:
In 2007 MarketSmart’s founder, Greg Warner, received a newsletter from one of his beloved charities, which seemingly sought to generate leads for its planned giving department. He decided to call them to see if their impersonal mass-marketing approach was working well. It was not.
So, Greg decided to improve the effectiveness of the charity’s lead generation and cultivation efforts with a fresh strategy. After implementing Greg’s plan, the organization generated more highly qualified leads—and found more gifts—than it had previously uncovered in any single marketing campaign, ever.
After that initial success, Greg recognized that the greatest transfer of wealth in U.S. history was imminent and decided to act. He realized that by combining his understanding of high technology with savvy marketing strategies and superior sales skills, he could help non-profit organizations increase the pace and scale of their planned giving efforts.
Today, MarketSmart is a planned and major gift marketing software and services firm that helps nonprofits raise more money more efficiently. The firm’s cornerstone engagement fundraising platform uses cutting-edge tracking technologies to help fundraisers zero-in on and effectively cultivate donors that are most likely to deliver large, major or legacy gifts.
Access the Recording!