My pal Brady Josephson (self-proclaimed charity nerd) had me on his relatively new podcast titled: The Generosity Freakshow.
I encourage you to take a listen. If you do you’ll learn:
- Why I’m a ‘pissed-off’ donor;
- How to generate highly-qualified leads for major and/or legacy gifts;
- Why most charity communications are totally misaligned with donor needs;
- How I feel about the deficit in leadership among many nonprofits;
- Why fundraisers lose their marbles resulting in ‘fundraising road rage’;
- How to raise more money at lower costs;
- And more.
I’m very thankful for folks like Brady giving me a platform to express my ideas. He’s super-smart and his business, NextAfter, is simply amazing!
>>A “Wild Woman” Interviewed Me
>>Listen to me on the Generosity Freakshow: Apple Podcasts
LIKE THIS BLOG POST? LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW AND/OR SHARE IT WITH YOUR PEERS!