1. How many highly qualified planned giving leads did you generate for my nonprofit last year?
2. How many of those leads could also be major gift donors?
3. Who among those leads has a donor advised fund or family foundation?
4. Why do each of those leads care about my organization’s mission?
5. In the minds of each of those leads, how does my organization rank compared to other charities? Are we their top choice for giving?
Most, will get stuck on question one. When that happens, you might want to consider another way to reach your goals.
If they get past question one, they probably won’t be able to answer the other four. So what are you waiting for? Contact us. We’ll get those answers and leads for you (probably at a fraction of their cost).
>> It’s About Questions, Not Presentations
>> 10 Simple Questions Your Technology Vendor Should be Able to Answer
>> 9 Questions to Help You Determine If Your Results Are Good
>> 12 Essential Questions To Ask When Buying Fundraising Software
Subscribe to our blog today and get actionable fundraising ideas delivered straight to your inbox!