The greatest transfer of wealth is right around the corner. Between 2000 and 2050, trillions in bequests are expected to go to charity.
Are you and your organization ready to claim your slice of the pie?
Dive into MarketSmart’s datasheet featuring veteran legacy giving expert Greg Lassonde, CFRE, and discover why and how you should break through the 10 trusted planned giving paradigms to superpower your organization’s fundraising today.
- Why the planned giving paradigms you trust no longer work
- The art of combined one-on-one asks and the importance of choosing proper diction
- How to properly qualify your leads to secure more legacy gifts
- How to effectively prioritize the prospects you need to contact to maximize gift volume
- What the new legacy giving paradigm means for your fundraising future
Get free access now by completing the form to your right.
Greg Lassonde has been working as a legacy giving specialist since 1992 and started his own consulting business in 2007. His fundraising experience since 1982 has covered the full spectrum, from direct mail to legacy giving, and most everything in between. He started working full-time in planned giving in 1997 and received CFRE (Certified Fundraising Executive) certification in 1998.
He has worked in a variety of nonprofits from KPFA Radio to his last staff position with San Francisco Symphony. He is a current board member of the Oakland Zoo Foundation, and a past board member and officer of the Association of Fundraising Professionals – Golden Gate Chapter, Northern California Planned Giving Council (chairing its 2008 and 2009 annual conferences), Youth Radio, Development Exchange International (public radio’s training arm) and Silicon Valley Planned Giving Council.
Access the Report